245 Kingsley Avenue
The Rev. Kedron Nicholson, Rector
All God’s Children are Welcome at Grace
Sep 2nd: Men’s Grill n Chill at 6:00pm, Youth House
Sep 3rd: Music to Go at 12:00pm, Main Church
Sep 7th: Sunday School Resumes at 9:30am
· Everyone will meet together in Benedict Hall for a song and short lesson before heading off to class.
· The second Sunday of the each month will be Outreach Sunday and we’ll do an outreach project together
· Kickoff Celebration after the 10:30am service in the Narthex – Ice Cream Sundaes
Sep 7th: Acolyte Training at 12:00pm
· For our current acolytes and anyone who would like to become an acolyte.
· All ages (including adults) are welcome.
· Pizza will be served.
Sep 21st: Newcomer Luncheon after 1030am service
· Taco Salad in the Parish Hall
Sep 25th: Heavenly Host
· Parish wide potluck at the home of Monique and Jason Hitt
Oct 1st: Celebration of a New Ministry at 6:00pm
Oct 4th: Blessing of the Pets at 4:00pm
· Town Hall Park in Orange Park
Wednesday – Bible Study at 9:30am
Wednesday – Prayer Shawl Ministry at 2:00pm
Classes for Adults and Children of all ages Sunday mornings from 9:30am – 10:15am
Children’s Christian Formation will resume on Sunday, September 7th.
Adults - “In Context, Not Isolation”: 1 Peter at 9:30am (Benedict Hall Conference Room)
12 STEP RECOVERY GROUPS
Monday – Gift of Life / NA at 6:00pm
Tuesday – Women’s Step Together / NA at 6:00pm
Wednesday – Gift of Life / NA at 6:30pm
Thursday – Gamblers’ Anonymous at 7:00pm
Friday – Essence of God’s Will / NA at 6:30pm
Saturday – Gift of Life / NA at 8:00am
Saturday – Orange Park Step Sisters / AA at 9:00am
Saturday – Al-Anon at 10:30am
All are welcome at God’s table in the Episcopal Church. At Grace, children are especially welcome and are encouraged to participate in all services and to receive Holy Communion.
Nursery care is available during Christian Formation and the 10:30am service.
During church, the Very Best Bible Stories for our 3 year olds through K, (Play Room Scripture Readings)
August Outreach Project – Backpacks of Hope
We are gathering items to give to children as they move into the foster care system. Backpacks of personal items and toys provide a welcome distraction during the transition. Toiletries, stuffed animals, pjs, socks, blankets books, dolls and backpacks. More info. In the back of the church!
Grace Episcopal Day School
Episcopal Diocese of Florida